Wednesday, November 5th
McGinley Ballroom, Rose Hill Campus
The following employers specifically have an interest in graduate students:
- Alliance for Catholic Education
- ARC of Rockland
- Bon Secours Volunteer Ministry
- Camphill Communities of North America
- City Year
- Coney Island Prep
- East Harlem Tutorial Program
- Explore Schools
- Fostering Change for Children
- Global Citizen
- HELP/PSI INC
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest
- LAMP Ministries
- Lasallian Volunteers
- Manhattan District Attorney’s Office
- National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- New Alternatives for Children
- NYC Teaching Fellows, Peace Corps
- PSCH, Inc.
- Rostro de Cristo
- RSHM Volunteer Program
- SCO Family of Services
- Teach for America
- The Fresh Air Fund
- Uncommon Schools
- United States Marine Corps.
Browse the Employers Attending the Common Good Fair for complete list of employers and see their opportunities
Common Good Career Fair Tips:
- Wear business professional attire.
- Ask for business cards, then follow-up.
- Research companies before the event.
- Prepare your 30 second elevator pitch: a short bio including skills, experiences, and unique offerings.
- Get your resume edited and bring multiple copies.
- Stop by Career Services for extra tips.
Please contact our Employer Relations Specialist, Christie Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the fair or Abigail Ferreira at email@example.com about general questions.